Contact Your Alderman

Last updated: June 12, 2010 – 8:13 AM

The Aldermen of the Chicago City Council are elected to represent their constituents: you.

Find your alderman by clicking HERE and make a call voicing your support of tenants’ right to have a voice in the decisions that affect the affordability and availability of safe, decent and accessible housing.

If you do not know which ward you are in, find out here. To search for your Alderman with your home address, click here.

All 2 Comments

  1. The light un front of my residence on 7717 S Langley Ave has been out since before Christmas. Why has it not been repaired? We vote you all in office and then you all don’t do anything. There’s garbage throughout tge neighborhood what are you going to do about it?

    1. As for the light, is it a common area light or only for your unit. The landlord is responsible for common area lights.

      Is the light bulb burnt out or is there a larger electrical problem. In most instances the tenant is responsible for replacing bulbs and the landlord is responsible for fixing electrical damage.
      The landlord is responsible for keeping the property free of garbage and debris.
      We are a nonprofit organization and do not take positions on elections.

Comments are closed.