Equal Voices Campaign
MTO takes an active role in the Equal Voices for America’s Families Campaign.
- No family should live in poverty
- Prosperity and security begin with every person’s right to work in a well-paid job, to be healthy and educated and to live in a safe community.
- Equal opportunity should lead to equal outcomes.
- Public policies should promote everyone’s ability to reach their fullest potential and advance the common good.
- Families should have an equal voice in shaping policies and the future of their communities.
- Society should support family unity, encourage the healthy development of children and youth and foster respect for all people.
- Strong families make America stronger.
- We will work for change.
- We will work collectively in support of families.
- We will protect the rights and opportunities of all families.
- We will be involved in our communities.
- We will teach our children values and character.
- We will support our youth.
- We will inform others of the issues we face and what we need to do about them.
- We will hold our elected officials accountable to the common good.